Monday, March 14, 2011

Living Without A Boy In Arkansas

Chris is off to Ithaca, NY to visit Cornell, leaving me alone in the house for the first time.

Plans include:
1. Making vegetable spaghetti for dinner, using a recipe from the most recent Food & Wine
2. Watching Sex and the City as often as possible
3. Taking a long bubble bath
4. Eating a cupcake

I will miss him, of course. He was especially helpful and good-spirited this weekend in assisting me with our Peep90X project, which I'll be submitting to the Washington Post's peep contest later today. Some photos of our hard work:

Just getting started
Putting together the Peep90Xers

Why, yes, it was messy.
I mean, come on. That one doing a pull-up by its ears? Could you die? Also, one poor little peep couldn't handle the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment