Thursday, February 24, 2011

Decisions, Decisions


I came into work this morning and got a lovely surprise: my column had already been dropped.

This is good for a number of reasons:

     1) It gives me all day to read and edit proofs as the come in, which sometimes helps the day end sooner.

     2) It gives me plenty of time to browse around on the interwebs, and read Vanity Fair online

     3) I'm feeling kind of stuffy and don't really feel like having to do anything

I've been having a bit of a sore/stuffed up kind of situation the past few days, and since we live together, Chris has started to feel it to. Ever the proactive one, he went to the drug store at lunch to stock up on Emergen-C, Coldeeze and chicken soup. 

I may let him convince me to take medicine. Working against him: I hate medicine (I prefer to pretend that drinking tea is an appropriate substitute), I don't like to put stuff in my water and the Coldeeze he got is cherry flavored, which I tend to despise. Working for him: if I don't take medicine, he won't let me complain. 

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment