Friday, October 22, 2010

A Short List

Not a lot going on here this week, but I have made a few rather important discoveries:

1) Working in an office that also houses a bridal magazine occasionally results in free swag leftover from photo shoots. I now have a beautiful bouquet on my desk at home, and Chris has a boutonniere should he ever need one.

2) Williams Sonoma makes all-natural, low calorie tonic water. Found this out on Wednesday when Chris and I, still without a washer and dryer (got delivered today!) went over to his mom's house to do laundry. The three of us and Stephanie ended up playing a rousing game of Life (so much easier than actual life), and drinking gin and tonics. Yum.

3) I am now at the point of my life where I have an office Christmas party on my calendar. Um, when did that happen?

4) Friday can never come soon enough.

As for this weekend, it's turning out to be rather busy. Chris and I are going to an early Halloween party tonight, then tomorrow we have a 5k in the morning (expect a later blog post to be about that). Then I am getting a haircut (I can practically hear my mom and Remy cheering from here) on Saturday afternoon, and Saturday night we're having a barbecue at our house for some family friends that are in town. Sunday will, as usual, be about football, and, hopefully, getting a pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment